|Meet the Doctor|
Dr. George W. Lucia, Jr. received his license to practice in North Carolina in 2005 and has enjoyed helping people get rid of pain and restore function ever since. Dr. Lucia, originally from upstate New York, is very excited to start his practice in Winston-Salem and is committed to promoting better health and improving the well-being of his patients. Dr. Lucia utilizes a "whole person approach" to treating patients. His emphasis is to integrate various diagnostic and treatment techniques not only to relieve pain, but to restore normal function to the body. He combines hands-on techniques, physiotherapy procedures, rehabilitation exercises and nutritional supplements to achieve your goals. Dr. Lucia is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish, and looks forward to guiding you through your journey to better health.
· Savannah State University (Savannah, GA): BS, Biological Sciences, 2001
· University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic (Bridgeport, CT): Doctor of Chiropractic, 2005
American Chiropractic Association
North Carolina Chiropractic Association
Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce
Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
Catholic Social Services: Advisory Board Member
· Enjoys watching and participating in team sports including baseball, hockey, football and basketball.
· Active in local Cub Scouts and coaching youth sports. He is a National Youth Sports Coaches Association Certified Member.
· Loves to cook, especially outdoor grilling and barbecue.
· Likes reading, photography and learning more about computers.
**Not to mention he loves spending time with his family.