- You constantly have the urge to always " pop or crack" your own neck and back or have someone walk on your back very frequently.
- When driving you notice you are not able to turn your head as far as you used to be able to do, when you are walking your hips don't seem to move at an equal rate and your gate "feels off".
- You have a continuous feeling of stress, tension, achiness, soreness and stiffness in your neck and back.
- Your ability to concentrate and focus is decreased, you always feel tired and fatigued and have a tendency to get headaches.
- One of your legs appears to be shorter than the other, your feet flare outward or inward when walking and the heels of your shoes wear out unevenly and prematurely.
- You notice you have poor posture and feel as if you are unable to take a deep, satisfying breath.
- You seem to get sick often, you never feel quite right and your overall health is not as good as it should be.
All of these signs are strong indicators for spinal problems regardless of symptoms or if you have pain. Over a period of time, the underlying dysfunction will eventually cause problems, symptoms or pain. Thanks for learning more from our get free report. If you are concerned about your spinal health, I encourage you to give us a call at 336-786-8338 and schedule your FREE Consultation. At this appointment, you'll have the chance to meet us and make sure Lucia Chiropractic Clinic would be a great fit for your healthcare needs. Of course, we would be happy to answer any of your questions. Call us today. You'll be glad you did. We are conveniently located in Winston-Salem, next to The Fresh Market.
If you have questions regarding this Lucia Chiropractic Clinic get free report please feel free to contact us at anytime.